Buying a quality, hand-made rug is exciting and we believe that you should love a rug before making it your own. Let us help you come to a deeper understanding of the beauty and richness of the handmade rug. We can explain the meanings of patterns, and work with you to asses a rug's quality and suitability to your needs.
We can help you in other ways including:
- How to recognize a rug and country of origin by the design
- Determining whether a rug is handmade or not
- Determining whether a rug has been altered in anyway
- Evaluating an oriental carpet by knots, materials, design, color, age and condition
- Evaluating which size is the best fit for your home decoration